The ICFE is making available new 'Credit /
Debit Card Warning Labels' for safer spending and the prevention
of debt, to all consumers, and especially those who may
be close to "maxing" out their credit lines and those
who want to avoid "maxing" out their credit lines.
The ICFE "Credit / Debit Card Warning Labels"
are self-sticking for the front of credit cards. There are
four different versions:
To improve everyday spending
techniques, try the following suggestions:
1. Plan ahead, using a list noting coupons, sales
and dollar amounts.
2. Begin setting aside available dollars now for major purchases
3. Start looking early for bargains on seasonal items.
4. Consider sharing bulk purchases with other families and/or
5. Separate shopping trips from spending trips.
"Credit Card Warning Label" Ordering Information:
For 10 Credit Card Warning Labels, please print and fill out our
Or please specify A, B, C or D version and
send $3, and a self-addressed, 34 cent stamped business-sized
PO Box 34070,
San Diego, CA 92163
prices 500 per roll $49.95 + $3.05 p&h - 1000 per roll $89.95
+ $4.05 p&h)